- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 12 tbsp chilled butter
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 egg yolk
- peanut butter
- Add flour and butter in a food processor
- Pulse until resembles fine breadcrumbs
- Add the sugar and the egg yolk
- Pulse few more times until the mixture comes together
- Place the dough in clear film and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- When the dough is chilled, roll it out and do cut-outs. Place them on baking sheets and put them back in the refrigerator for another 5-10 minutes.
- Meanwhile heat the oven at 350 F. Bake the cookies for about 12 minutes until pale golden.
- Put them in an airtight container and leave few hours or overnight.
- Now, being a sugar addict I simply could not leave the cookies just like that so I decided to make sandwiches using Nutella or peanut-butter.